Digital Economy NetworkPluses
NetworkPlus awards aim to bring together new research communities and identify, prioritise and develop future research challenges in the digital economy research area. They undertake a number of different activities in order to do this, including secondments, workshops and pilot projects.
- Internet of Food things, led by Simon Pearson at University of Lincoln
- Digitally Enhanced Services NetworkPlus, led by Roger Maull at University of Exeter
- Social Justice through the Digital Economy, led by Clara Crivellaro at University of Newcastle
- Human Data Interaction, led by Matthew Chalmers at University of Glasgow
In a subsequent call to establish a Networkplus in Trust, Identity, Privacy and Security, we awarded the following grant:
- SPRITE+: The Security, Privacy, Identity, and Trust Engagement NetworkPlus, led by Emma Barrett at University of Manchester