eFutures Annual Community Event 2018 - 'Electronics in Infrastructure'
- To inform and encourage researchers to work together to understand and address the science, technologies and commercial opportunities that Electronics in Infrastructure will present in the next few years
- To create networks of interested researchers / universities that might be better able to address some of the areas of technical challenge. Funding to help kick-starting networks and proposals in this area is available from eFutures.
eFutures are pleased to announce an inspiring line-up of speakers:
- Stephen Pattison (VP, ARM)
- John Moor (MD, IoT Security Foundation)
- Jize Yan (Southampton University)
- Maire O'Neill (RISE Director, Queen's University)
Additional interactive sessions (TBC) will build on the ideas presented and research opportunities in each area will be discussed.
There will also be a presentation from Sarah Newman (EPSRC Electronics Portfolio Manager) on funding opportunities.
This event is free for eFutures members to attend. Please visit the eFutures website for further information, to find out how to join the network and to register.