Managing your grant using Je-S

Using Je-S

You can use the Research Councils’ Joint electronic submissions (Je-S) to manage your current EPSRC grants.

We’d like all grant holders to use Je-S in this way to request:

  • Update of Research Organisation grant reference
  • Grant title change
  • Grant exceptional slippage
  • Grant extension
  • Extensions to deliverable due dates (for example, final reports and final expenditure statements)
  • Waiver of deliverable
  • Grant suspension
  • Grant resumption
  • Grant termination
  • Grant transfer
  • Grant holder change

You can also make a ‘generic change request’ for any other type of change not covered in the list.

Instructions on how to use Je-S to make these requests are available in the Je-S helptext. Once you’ve submitted your request through Je-S, it will be forwarded to our staff to action. You’ll be notified of the outcome of your request via email rather than through Je-S.