Manufacturing Fellowships 7
Manufacturing Fellowships are aimed at people who have the potential to be future research leaders in their field of manufacturing research. They support either:
- People currently working in industry who are looking to move into and develop a career in academia (it is expected that their current role will involve research and innovation)
- Academics who have recently moved from industry (within approximately the last two years)
EPSRC offers up to five years of support for suitable candidates. They must be able to articulate a compelling research vision and demonstrate how their research will benefit from their industrial experience.
By the end of the award we expect Fellows to have driven forward:
- New research agendas with the potential for transformative impact on manufacturing industries
- A change in the culture within academia by transferring best practice from industry to academia
- This call will open on the Je-S system on 21 May 2019.
- The deadline to submit the Expression of Interest form embedded on this call page, is 16:00 on 21 June 2019.