Resource Allocation Panel (RAP): Access to ARCHER (Spring 2019)
EPSRC offers access to ARCHER through calls for proposals to the Resource Allocation Panel (RAP). Users can request significant amounts (>1,000kAUs or >66,667 ARCHER core hours) of computing resource over a maximum six-month period. The aim of this call is to provide access to our national state-of-the-art high performance computing facility for proposals of high scientific quality that would benefit from ARCHER.
A non-exclusive list of eligible projects includes:
- Short computational projects that do not warrant a full grant application
- UK led collaborative projects with international and/or industry partners
- Joint applications from students (as Co-I) with proven HPC experience (e.g. a successfully completed instant access project) and their PIs
- Projects that link consecutive standard grant applications or that aid the preparation of a grant or fellowship application
- Extended feasibility studies and trialling application developments at scale
Further information can be found at the Introduction to ARCHER page.
|Technical Assessment||Closing Date||RAP Meeting||Earliest Project Start||Last Project Start|
|11 April 2019, 16:00||25 April 2019, 16:00||June 2019||July 2019||August 2019|