Holmes Hines Memorial Fund
Please do not submit any applications for the holmes hines memorial fund.
We are currently not processing anymore applications at this time.
Small awards are available to help individuals or organisations with any scientific or engineering based activities where public funds are not available. EPSRC does not contribute to the fund. It is entirely supported by a charitable bequest.
Examples of awards made in recent years include:
- Support for Summer Science Camps
- Contributions towards the running of Schools' Science Weeks
- Support for Science and Engineering Lunchtime and After School Clubs
- A contribution to Science in the Park
- Support for Schools' Science Conference
- A contribution to Lego Mindstorms Science Club
The Holmes Hines Memorial Fund is a registered charity, number 284529, administered at EPSRC by a trust. The fund was created following a bequest from a retired headmistress of a girls' school, Miss Hines.
How to apply
There is no formal application form, and your completed application can be emailed or posted to the fund administrator.
If you are applying for funding to hold an event during Science Week, the closing date is 31 December. For all other projects and events, there are no set deadlines but you should apply three months before funding is required.
- Further information about the fund and what is required from applicants
Applications should be sent to the fund administration manager, by emailing email@example.com or writing to:
Holmes Hinds Administrator
North Star Avenue
Swindon SN2 1ET