Contacts for First Grant and New Investigator Award schemes
Please note: the First Grant scheme closed to new applications at 16:00 on 24 July 2017 and has been replaced by the New Investigator Award scheme.
Further information about the New Investigator Award is available.
If you are thinking about preparing a First Grant proposal or New Investigator Award, please discuss your idea first with the research support staff or administration office at your institution. Then if you have a question about the scheme itself, please contact one of our First Grant and New Investigator Award programme managers:
- Engineering: Michelle Lascelles (01793 444461)
- Information Communication Technologies: Nelly Wung (01793 444193)
- Mathematics: Jan Taylor (01793 444327)
- Physical Sciences: Nyree Hill (01793 444341)
- Manufacturing the Future: Rebecca Williams (01793 444106)
- Energy: Victoria Micoegea (01793 444215)
- Healthcare Technologies: please refer to Healthcare Technologies: Call for Investigator-led Research Projects or contact Healthcare technologies.
- Building Leadership, scheme level enquiries: Chloe Turner (01793 444464)