Research admin standards
EPSRC works in partnership with UK Research and Innovation to deliver peer review.
- Manage the process of peer review in a fair, transparent, timely and efficient manner.
- Notify 90% of all proposers of the outcome of their proposals within 26 weeks of receipt.
- Use our best judgement in the selection of appropriate reviewers and panel members in order to fulfil the key requirements of peer review.
- Uphold high standards of integrity in compliance with the recommendations of the Committee on Standards in Public Life.
- Maintain up to date information about policies, schemes and forms either on the EPSRC website or through the research councils’ joint electronic submission (Je-S) system.
- Maintain an effective college of peer reviewers to evaluate research proposals and fellowship applications.