The Operations Group (OG) delivers EPSRC's organisational capability objectives, decides upon strategic staffing issues and deployment of resources.
Core members of OG are: Director Resources, Associate Director Capability, Associate Director Impact, Associate Director Leaders.
OG reports to EPSRC Leadership Team(ELT) on progress and implications of operations for other organisational activities. Its remit includes:
- Deploying the administration budget (not programme operations) based on bids received from across EPSRC and organisational needs.
- Agreeing plans for implementation and monitoring of IS strategy.
- Overseeing information security within EPSRC.
- Reviewing IS risks, monitoring progress and mitigating actions.
- Reviewing staffing and operational performance.
- Setting an overall EPSRC staffing strategy and planning, in line with EPSRC's HR Strategy.
- Staff development opportunities and strategic placements in external organisation e.g. inward and outward secondments.
- Staff engagement and well-being.