EPSRC’s Leadership Team
EPSRC leadership Team(ELT) is EPSRC's senior internal management body.
ELT is made up of: CEO (Chair), Director Resources, Director Science and Engineering, Director Strategy and Business Relationships, Associate Director Leaders, Associate Director Capability, Associate Director Impact.
ELT's responsibilities are to:
- Provide leadership and promote the aims and values of the organisation;
- Determine overall direction, priorities and desired outcomes for EPSRC and the approach to management of EPSRC's staff and other resources.
- Design and agrees corporate strategy in partnership with Council.
- Agree organisational capability needs.
- Ensure effective organisational, operational and financial controls.
- Review organisational performance.
- Identify and oversees business critical projects.
- Define strategy and resource for EPSRC contribution to cross-Research Council working.